The Movie Marathon

Ciao.

How are you? Boring time? I know... how did you decide to spend it? Writing you thesis and studying? Oh yeah me too :D

But, apart from that, me and my girlfriend have also decided to make a list of movies to watch in order to fight the distance and the quarantine. Every day we watch one of them and then we comment it by phone. I mean... considering we are living almost 2500 km away... we need to find something in common to talk about :D 

The list is composed by 20 movies, 10 decided by me and 10 by her. I will not write which one is picked by me and which by her... try to guess! ;) I have watched just some of them.. others are completely new for me or are something I wanted to watch since long time :) 

I love Cinema.... Actually I used to study it during my bachelor. One of my dreams was to become a screenplayer. Maybe.... one day :) Never stop to dream! (Yeah I have lot of dreams I know... but at least they are free!). So I want to use that period to fill some gaps which are not accetable for a former cinema student :D 

This is the complete list (in random order)

1. Gone with the wind by V. Fleming (1939) 
2. Ultimo tango a Parigi by B. Bertolucci (1972) [Last tango in Paris.. I love the title!]
3. Forrest Gump by R. Zemeckis (1994)
4. Casablanca by M. Curtiz (1942) 
5. Bicentennial Man by C. Columbus (1999)
6. Morte a Venezia by L. Visconti (1972)
7. Gattaca by A. Niccol (1997)
8. The Purple Rose of Cairo by W. Allen (1985) [I love that title as well]
9. Roman Holiday by W. Wyler (1953) 
10. Memoirs of a Geisha by R. Marsall (2005)
11. La vie d'Adele by A. Kechiche (2013)
12. Parasite by B. Joon-Ho (2019)
13. Léon by L. Besson (1994)
14. The Green Mile by F. Darabont (1999)
15. Gone Girl by D. Fincher (2014)
16. Eternal sunshine of the Spotless Mind by M. Gondry (2004)
17. Clout Atlas by Wachowski Sisters (2012) [Or were they still Wachowski Brothers that year?]
18. Lost in Translation by S. Coppola (2003)
19. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by M. Forman (1975)
20. The Devil Wears Prada by D. Frankel (2006)

Do you know all of them? Which one do you prefer? Is there something you would like to watch? 

Let me know! 

Nicmar 

Commenti

Posta un commento