Lech Cup

Good morning!

Here we go again for the Last Blog of 2019. Today I'd like to talk about the Lech Cup, a tournament which is organised in Poznan every year for Under12 teams from all the World.

This year partecipated Lech Poznan, Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Sporting Clube do Portugal, Slavia Praha, RB Leipzig, KAA Genk and two teams from the UK: Chelsea Fc and Southampton. I really like tournaments like this, in which children from different countries meet and spend some days together. Is not just football, is a life experience which they will never forget.

I have lived this experience firsthand two years ago, when Inter asked me to partecipate with them. It was absolutely AMAZING. I can't find other words to describe how I felt in those days. We have stayed in the Moderno Hotel, closed to Poznan Arena, and I met lot of super interesting people. I still have contact with some of them. I was really proud to sit on the bench of an importat team as Inter, and I'm really glad I had this occasion.

Even if you don't like football, but you like sports in general, I suggest to go there because it is very nice and the organization is very good.

So.. for today that's all. I hope you enjoyed my blogs during 2019, and I hope to see you again in 2020. I wish you a very good New Year's eve... talk you soon.

Nicmar

Commenti

  1. I had no idea such events took place in Poznań. At least there is some use to Lech ;) (Sorry if you're a fan, but they are such rubbish these days!)

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento