Xmas market in Wroclaw

Buongiorno e buon dicembre!

We have already entered in the Xmas month!! It's true.. time flies. In little more than three weeks we will be in 2020.. amazing!

At least, last month of the year it is one of the most beautiful. I'm honest.. if someone asked me to sign to have summer all the year... I'd do that in no time. But, Christmas is Christmas and all the year I can live the same feelings, which make me so happy. The lights in the centre, the hot chocolate, the songs.. everything it is so emocional for me :)

This year, benefitting of a special visit, I went to Wroclaw to see for the first time in my life the Xmas market in Stary Rynek. That of Poznan is very cool but.... have you ever been there? It's AMAZING.

I couldn't image something like that... it's huge!! Christmas tree, lights, wooden houses (some of them really big!), fires to stay warm.. I had already been in Wroclaw three times in my life.. but that one, I actually didn't think to be there. It was like the magic Santa's village. I have also bought the Christmas cup, shaped like a boot.

The only downside was that I couldn't enjoy too much that experience. The day after, my girlfriend had to come back to Italy so we went to the airport, and then I came back to Poznan.

But I'm really happy I could share with her this amazing experience in a wonderful place.

Commenti