Nicmar's travel

Main square of Bruxelles, May 2019

Ciao a tutti :)

Today, as I told you.. I will write a bit about my travels. Since I've moved to Poznan, my life changed also speaking of them. All the "Erasmus experiences" have allowed me to visit so many places, enjoying all of them!

In the last 2 years I visited 10 countries, from Belgium to England, passing by the Netherlands, Austria and Spain. But if I have to be honest, one of the country which surprised me more was Italy, even if I lived there almost all my life. When I lived in Livorno to travel in my country didn't seem so exciting just because everything was very closed. For example.. I had gone just once to Venice and Rome before my new polish life.. and now I'm at least twice in a year in our beautiful capital.

My favourite cities in Europe are Barcelona, which I visited many times and Krakow because every time I was there I spent great time. But the city who surprised me more is Liverpool. I went there just to take a plain after a 5-days trip to Manchester, without any expectation. And it was amazing. I know lot of people don't like it.. but I really enjoyed. And I also loved Gent, a small gem in the heart of Belgium.

I hope in the next years I will continue to travel. I would like to visit some important european cities as London, Paris and Athens in which I never was. But my biggest dream is to visit Rio de Janeiro... will I be able to do that?

Fingers crossed..


Commenti