Nicmar in Poland

Good evening!

I promise you that this time I will be brief. And not football at all.

Stare miasto in Warsaw
So.. the question was "why am I in Poznan?". I have to be honest: it wasn't my decision. I moved to Poland with my family in 2016 because of italian crisis. My father had two jobs in Livorno: he worked at the port and he had a newsstand, but inside of 6 months both of them collapsed. Fortunately, since my mother is polish, they decided to come here to have a chance to restart a new life in a country which had easier conditions than Italy and... 2nd june 2016 I arrived in Poznan.

Thanks to the program Erasmus+ I had the opportunity to not leave my italian studies, attending UAM faculty for 10 months and going to Pisa to finish the others exams. During my first year here I met a lot of great people, I learnt polish and I improved my english and spanish skills, feeling again as at home. But unfortunately that year finished, and all my erasmus friends came back to their country leaving me again alone. Little by little I got used to a life in which except for few people, the rest is going to leave one day. But is not a big problem, I like to meet new people and to spend good time with them. I saw that even if they leave thanks to social networks I can keep in touch with them, and often I went to visite their countries.

So.. yeah. That's how I arrived in Poznan. And here we go to next topic... travels. I really love to travel, I will talk about that..

Bona (Livornese way to say "bye").

Nicmar71

Commenti